The rules are Ez!
Whilst using Ez Buy Int, services and or tools, you shall not;
1) knowingly or otherwise post content (information) or items in an inappropriate category or areas on our site and services:
2) knowingly or otherwise violate any laws such as the Prohibited and Restricted Items policies;
3) use our site, services or tools if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our site, services or tools
4) fail to deliver payment for item(s) purchased by you, unless the seller has changed the item's description(s) after you agreed to purchase, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot authenticate the seller's identity;
5) fail to deliver items purchased from you, unless you cannot authenticate the buyer's identity;
manipulate the price of any item or interfere with other users' listings;
6) circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to EZ BUY INT LIMITED;
7) distribute or post spam, unsolicited, or bulk electronic communications or chain letters;
8) distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm EZ BUY INT LIMITED, or the interests or property of EZ BUY INT LIMITED users; harvest or otherwise collect and or store information about users, including email addresses, without their consent.
PROHIBITED & RESTRICTED LIST
- Recalled products
- Alcohol (except from pre-approved wine sellers)
- Jewelry (except from pre-approved wine sellers)
- Perishable foodstuff
- Endangered or protected animals, plants etc
- Ethnically Or Racially Offensive Materials
- Guns, Ammo or other illegal weapons
- Human remains and or body parts
- Military or Police related items
- Lottery tickets
- Coin-operated slot machines
- Slot machines that can be converted to use coins or currency
- Stolen Property or Property with defaced or items with missing serial numbers etc.
- Explosives: including ammunition, firearms, fireworks, blasting caps, igniters, fuses, flares and caps for toy firearms.
- Poisons including drugs and medicine, except samples of poisons and drugs and medicines in prescription quantities when packed and transmitted in the prescribed manner.
- Flammable liquids: including gasoline, alcohol, flammable solvents and cleaning compounds, flammable paint, flammable varnish removers and thinners which ignite spontaneously in air. NOTE: alcoholic beverages generally are not prohibited, but packing requirements for liquids must be observed.
- Flammable solids: including matches of all kinds, cellulose nitrate films and other cellulose nitrate products, zinc powder, metallic magnesium, substances which become dangerous when wet. NOTE: modern films made of cellulose acetate are not prohibited.
- Radio-active material
- Oxidizing materials: Examples: substances which yield oxygen readily, organic peroxides such as hair or textile dyes, fiberglass repair kits, some bleaching powders, disinfectants, certain adhesives.
- Compressed gas-flammable and non-flammable: Examples: aerosol products, butane, charged butane cigarette lighters, fire extinguisher containing compressed gases, carbon dioxide gases.
- Corrosives: including corrosive cleaning liquid, corrosive rust remover or preventative, corrosive paint or varnish removing liquid, nitric acid, battery fluid, mercury.
- Other dangerous goods: including material that has anesthetic, noxious, toxic or other characteristics, which can cause extreme annoyance or discomfort in the event of leakage, liquid argon, gallium, liquid helium, polymerisable materials, strong magnetized materials, hydrophobic liquids, instruments containing mercury, creosote, quick lime, oiled paper, toys containing batteries.
Have a suggestion on how we can better our services? Please e-mail us @ email@example.com